Thursday, May 30, 2013

High School Advice

High school can be a scary time in a person's life. For my school assignment I had to go home and ask my parents for some advice to help me through high school. I got home and discussed some things to be aware of when I go to high school. They told me I do all of the things needed all ready, but there were a couple of things that would help.
 The first thing that my mom told me was to work really hard my first year. She said that this would help me later on in high school because I wouldn't have to do as much my junior and senior year. This came as great advice to me because I would like to be able to enjoy being a senior and just relish in it. I will definitely try to do this as much as the school allows me to.
 Later, I asked my dad for some advice and he gave me some positive feed back. He told me that I need to keep the work ethic that I have and keep doing my best in everything I do. This put me to ease knowing that I already do it and I am on the right track. The next thing he told me was that I need to understand that it is okay not to get straight A's when I'm doing sports because a B is still a good passing grade. This was also a relief because it took the feeling like I had to do perfect on everything off my shoulders, which will help me just enjoy high school.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment